Interested in hosting a meeting? Here's How!
To schedule your Hitching Post / Paddock Gate Meeting, please contact us.
How many people do I need to host a meeting?
The minimum is 8 people
What do I need to prepare?
A comfortable area in your barn, home or office
Chairs for guests to be relaxed
Do I need to supply refreshments?
Purina will happily supply the refreshments
What are the available times for meetings to be scheduled?
Monday to Friday during regular hours (9:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Meetings on evenings and weekends are also available
What topics can be covered?
This will depend on what the group’s interests are, for example:
- Body condition scoring
- Nutrition for all life stages (performance, mare & foal, senior, stallion, mini)
- Seasonal feeding programs
- Dealing with metabolic conditions (Cushings, laminitis, insulin, resistance)
- Colic prevention
- Hay sample analysis and balancing the hay
- Other topics available upon request