Sport 200#35320 / Platinum
Omolene Sport 200 is a time-honored, palatable and highly digestible textured feed for performance horses, gestating mares, stallions and yearlings. Today's Omolene Sport 200 utilizes modern technological capabilities and scientific research on the nutritional requirements vital for performance, growth and fertility to provide a traditional feed with heat‑processed grains. Formulated with proven quality ingredients and manufactured exclusively by Cargill in a specialized drug‑free facility.
- Essential Amino Acids
- Organic Minerals
- Vitamins B,C and E
Contains an elevated level of vegetable oil (7%)
- Highly digestible and energy/calorie dense. Less feed required to maintain body condition.
- Helps regulate glycemic and insulin response.
- Clean burning fuel, does not produce lactic acid and spares glycogen levels for enhanced athletic performance.
Contains Athlete™, Purina’s unique extruded high fat supplement with flaxseed (an excellent source of Omega‑3) for an optimal fatty acid profile of 5:1 Omega-6 to Omega‑3.
- Higher digestibility and calorie (energy) availability.
- Improves hair coat and skin condition.
- Supports immune functions, anti-inflammatory properties and ulcer healing.
- Helps maintain and develop proper cognitive ability.
- Improves fertility and sperm quality.
Contains Opti‑Flakes - extruded corn
- Optimally "cooked". Highly digestible in small intestine.
- Helps minimize gut upset (colic) by preventing starch overload in the hindgut. Totally eliminating the negative aspect associated with whole and cracked corn.
- Palatable. No preservatives.
Contains Horse Plus™, Purina’s exclusive blend of 11 vitamins, consisting of a full complement of 8 B‑vitamins (including biotin), vitamin C, E and K
- Essential blood‑building nutrients.
- Supports immune function and overall health.
- Essential for proper utilization of energy for exercise and growth.
- Helps protect against stress.
- Helps enhance fertility and sperm quality.
Contains elevated and added amino acids including Methionine
- Provides building blocks for improved muscle development, joint health and proper growth.
Contains organic copper, zinc, manganese and also selenium
- Increases absorption and enhances trace mineral bio‑availability for heightened performance and immunity.
Contains Yeast Culture
- Improves hindgut fermentation which increases energy, protein and phosphorus utilization.
Contains prebiotics and probiotics
- Helps promote good gut bacteria and protect against harmful bacteria for improved gut health.
- Supports antibodies (IgG, IgA, IgM) production in colostrum.
Contains an elevated level of Vitamin E (245 IU/kg.) and selenium (0.4 ppm)
- Effective antioxidants. Helps repair the oxidative stress of exercise.
- Helps supports immune functions and overall health.
Omolene Sport 200 is recommended for performance horses, breeding stallions, early gestating mares and yearlings. Feed in conjunction with water and a minimum of 1% body weight (on a dry matter basis) of a long stemmed forage (hay/pasture). Feed according to the following table, whereby the lower quantity meets minimum vitamin and mineral requirements and the higher quantity meets Purina Superior Recommendations. Ideally, feed enough to achieve desired body condition, and for every kilogram under the recommendation, provide 225 grams of Purina Equilizer (35710). Provide free‑choice salt. Daily ration should be divided into 2 and preferably 3 separate feedings daily.
Daily amount of Omolene Sport 200
kg / 100 kg of Body Weight
|13 to 18 months||1.07||1.25|
|19 months and +||0.92||1.25|
- Amounts can vary depending on the hay. Purina recommends that you have your hay analyzed and balance your ration accordingly. Also, depending on the hay, Optimal (35720) may be better suited as a supplement than Equilizer (35710).
- Do not provide more than 0.5% of Body Weight of this feed at one time.
- Provide a source of fresh, clean water at all times.
- Follow sound management practices along with disease and sanitation control measures. If there are any questions, contact your veterinarian, Purina dealer or Purina sales consultant.
Directions for use must be carefully followed.
Feed is perishable. Store in a dry, well‑ventilated area protected from rodents and insects. Do not feed moldy or insect‑infested feed to animals as it may cause illness, abortion or death.
To optimize the diet
- Purina recommends analyzing your hay and balancing the ration accordingly.
- Feed clean and dust free hay in sufficient amount daily. Feeding poor quality hay or feeding inadequate amounts could cause colic and other digestive upsets.
- Offer source of salt (NaCl) daily as well as plenty of fresh and clean water at all times.
- Make any feed change gradually over a 7 to 10 days period.
- Daily ration should be divided into 2 and preferably 3 separate feedings or more.
- Use a scale to weigh your feed so you know exactly how much your horse is being fed. Do not feed by volume.
- Purina recommends providing a maximum of 0.5% of body weight of this feed at one time.
- These recommendations are intended as a guide. They should be adjusted to variables of management, environment and individual needs. Consult your Purina Equine Consultant if necessary.
- Follow sound management practices along with optimal preventive veterinary medicine.
|Vitamin A||8450 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin D3||1500 I.U./kg|
|Vitamin E||245 I.U./kg|
|Protein/Amino Acids||DL-Methionine, Soya Bean Meal, L-Lysine|
|Starch||Ground Wheat, Extruded Corn, Flaked Barley, Whole Grain Oats|
|Fat||Flaxseed, Soya Oil|
|Prebiotic||Yeast cell wall|
|Probiotic||Yeast, Mixture of Live Bacteria|
|Vitamins||Choline Chloride, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin K, Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamine, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Ascorbic Acid|
|Minerals||Salt (Sodium Chloride), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Mono Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Iodate, Copper Sulphate, Ferrous Sulphate, Manganese Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Selenium, Organic Copper, Organic Manganese, Organic Zinc, Organic Selenium, Ferric Oxide|
|Multi-Attributes||Wheat shorts, Distillers|
*Ingredients are not in order of their inclusion rate.